9/18/2010

Collection of billionaire new favorite

Since 2001, has introduced the first watch RM001, independent watchmaker Richard Mille's works again and again to become billionaires in thecollection ofnew favorite.

R: This RM011 returning to the design of chronograph how formed?

Mille: extreme, say, purely on the appearance and function is concerned, this RM011 RM returning Chronograph is introduced in the volume of the largest of all watches, the most well-advertised in a shape design, it will forward my idea to watch a whole new level. RM series, the overall shape and basic features already exist, so my design did not completely from scratch. But even so, RM011, or reflect the many items of significant change. RM011 chronograph watch do not have a number of other functions, such as the 12 o'clock position of the large date and month display, which also fill other gaps RM chronograph.

R: RM011 case and movement in order to complete the design, you spent how long?

Mille: It is no exaggeration to say that, in order to allow the expression of this RM011 chronograph to the level I am satisfied, I spent a full three and a half years time. Tab itself is a technical matter and is very flexible manufacturing process, from inspiration to budding determine its feasibility, often take time. Years of experience of independent tabulation shows me that people deny 想法 a beginning is often proofs is feasible, the premise is certainly to be found You consensus of Ren. For the production of watches, I was notoriously harsh, I will make changes to the program at any time, even before the release of a watch at the last minute, too, sometimes even after the release, I still may make changes .

R: RM011 for the whole process of manufacturing the most memorable is what you?

Mille: the first time, RM011 in my hands the moment the most let me forget! When I got the first one just completed, RM011 and the wear to the wrist, I saw the middle RM011 titanium components are lightweight, the movement's internal structure and complementary role of the propeller is in place, I really feel happy and very optimistic about its prospects. Of course, RM011's case much, actually, my heart still worries a bit, but the present situation is not worry me.

R: Do you think that there would be some more special titanium metal can replace it?

Mille: I agree with that. Regardless ofvehicle, aircraft, or electronic communications, and manufacturing in the new things are constantly jumping out of a few years later spread to other areas. I am very concerned about these developments, I hope to be able to find the first time, watch that can be applied to new technologies and new materials. Maybe in the future we will find a new precision materials, or it may be an entirely other matter beyond our imagination, hard and wear-resistant, suiwatch for watch, maybe even non-metallic.

R: RM watch a behind the birth of the most difficult part of that?

Mille: RM008 in the production of watch, we have a tab member is responsible for assembly, the other two first assembly was forced to stop, they feel as if walking a tightrope, the spirit of near collapse. Many customers may not understand the details behind: the whole process of assembly of a wrist watch will be more difficult to control component is increasing the chance of damage, I am very lucky to get a lot of their top employees. We have just in Switzerland, Les Breuleus with a new plant, is the Jura mountains the first to have fully employ geothermal system to heat the plant cooling system, not only leading equipment, there is a very spacious and beautiful working environment.

R: Can the "Rob Report" to share your hope for the future design of the watch of the general form?

Mille: Certainly, I am honored. I intend to make a combination of electronic and mechanical functions of the high-end watch. You know, the earliest experimental electronic clock was born in 1840, only the inventor of the tourbillon watch after the death of 19 years. If you do look at the problem, electronic technology and has a long watch Origin. In the 21st century, I dream of new ways to link the two together again, but the realization of this project is still a few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment